SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
Special Leave Petition (Civil) No. 27643 of 2015
Arising out of impugned final judgment and order dated 14.09.2015 in Writ Petition No. 2662 of 2015 passed by the High Court Of Bombay
Shree Tapagachiya Atma Kamal Labhdisuriswarji Gyanmandir Trust [Petitioner]
Bombay Mutton Dealer Association And Ors. [Respondent]
Date : 17 September 2015
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice T.S. Thakur
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Kurian Joseph
- Dr. Manish Singhvi, Advocate
- Mr. Om Singh Parihar, Advocate
- Mr. Shantanu Sagar, Advocate
- Mr. Zubin Behramkamdin, Advocate
- Mr. Charles Desouza, Advocate
- Mr. Krishnayan Sen, Advocate
- Ms. Mahima Sinha, Advocate
- Mr. Nishant R. Katneshwarkar, Advocate
- Mr. Arpit Rai, Advocate
Permission to file the special leave petition is granted.
After arguing the matter at some length, Dr. Manish Singhvi, learned counsel for the petitioner-Trust, seeks leave to withdraw this special leave petition reserving liberty for the petitioner to approach the High Court for an early hearing and disposal of the matter pending before it.
This special leave petition is accordingly dismissed as withdrawn with the liberty prayed for.
We make it clear that we have expressed no final opinion on the merits of the contentions raised before us. If the petitioner does approach the High Court for an early hearing of the matter the High Court may make an endeavour to dispose off the case as far as possible within a period of six months.