Judgment Explained: Supreme Court rules unwed mother can be sole guardian without father’s nod

1 Response

  1. Mona says:

    Hello ……M a unwebbed mom….Nd I want the custody of my daughter back to me but now those couple to whom I have given my child are refusing….Yet but I have not signed any agreement while giving her my baby….I had to give her becoz my bf Nd in-laws refused to keep her Nd now after 2 year when am capable to keep her ….No one is helping me…..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *