Delhi High Court – LPA – Viacom 18 vs. Union of India & Ors – Judgment
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
Date of decision: 24th November, 2014.
LPA 374/2013, CMs No.8716/2013 (for stay) & 3187/2014 (of respondent for condonation of 132 days delay in filing affidavit).
VIACOM 18 MEDIA PRIVATE LTD. & ANR . …. Appellants
UNION OF INDIA ….. Respondent
- HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
- HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW
Latest posts by Mohit Singh (see all)
- PIL before SC seeks J Lodha Panel’s recommendations to be declared unconstitutional + reference to 7 judge bench - January 6, 2017
- PILs on SC’s last day of the year: national liquor policy and safety from telecom equipment - December 16, 2016
- Delhi High Court asks RBI, Centre of their view on card payment surcharge - November 17, 2016