Challenge to BCI’s Certificate and Place of Practice (Verification) Rules, 2015 – Delhi High Court Order – 23 March 2015
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
AJAYINDER SANGWAN ….. Petitioner
BAR COUNCIL OF DELHI & ORS ….. Respondents
Through: Mr. Preet Pal Singh, Adv. for Bar Council of India.
Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Standing Counsel, UOI &
Ms. Divya Jain, Adv. for R-3/UOI.
- HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
- HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW
O R D E R
CM No.5276/2015 (exemption)
Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
W.P.(C) No.2955/2015 & CM No.5275/2015 (stay)
Mr. Preet Pal Singh, Advocate accepted notice for the Bar Council of India. For the Union of India, Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Standing Counsel accepted notice.
Issue notice to respondent No.1/Bar Council of Delhi, returnable by 13.04.2015.
RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW, J
MARCH 23, 2015
Latest posts by Mohit Singh (see all)
- “Video conferencing cannot be directed in transfer petition” holds SC by 2:1, overrules Krishna Veni Nagam - October 9, 2017
- SC asks Centre, social media websites on AoR’s petition for keeping Indians’ data in India - September 7, 2017
- PIL before SC seeks J Lodha Panel’s recommendations to be declared unconstitutional + reference to 7 judge bench - January 6, 2017