Challenge to BCI’s Certificate and Place of Practice (Verification) Rules, 2015 – Delhi High Court Order – 23 March 2015
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
AJAYINDER SANGWAN ….. Petitioner
BAR COUNCIL OF DELHI & ORS ….. Respondents
Through: Mr. Preet Pal Singh, Adv. for Bar Council of India.
Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Standing Counsel, UOI &
Ms. Divya Jain, Adv. for R-3/UOI.
- HON’BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
- HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW
O R D E R
CM No.5276/2015 (exemption)
Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
W.P.(C) No.2955/2015 & CM No.5275/2015 (stay)
Mr. Preet Pal Singh, Advocate accepted notice for the Bar Council of India. For the Union of India, Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Standing Counsel accepted notice.
Issue notice to respondent No.1/Bar Council of Delhi, returnable by 13.04.2015.
RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW, J
MARCH 23, 2015
Latest posts by Mohit Singh (see all)
- PIL before SC seeks J Lodha Panel’s recommendations to be declared unconstitutional + reference to 7 judge bench - January 6, 2017
- PILs on SC’s last day of the year: national liquor policy and safety from telecom equipment - December 16, 2016
- Delhi High Court asks RBI, Centre of their view on card payment surcharge - November 17, 2016